- Since 2016, Niagara College has and continues to welcome participants from one of Denmark’s longest standing business colleges, Roskilde. Students from Roskilde Business College’s three-year Study Abroad – World Class program, attend NC as part of a customized business program that involves travelling to a different country each year of study.
- Executing initial orientation session to introduce students to Niagara College and the Niagara region.
- Delivering customized program consisting of English, Math, Cultural Understanding, History, International Accounting, and International Trade with the incorporation of Roskilde Business College’s curriculum approved by the Danish Ministry of Education.
- Teaching all courses entirely in English.
- Enhancing global competencies through a series of social and cultural activities aimed at providing participants with a truly authentic Canadian experience.
Impact on the Client
Promoting personal and professional growth in over 150 students, including:
- Applying classroom theory to experiences in a global marketplace;
- Strengthening English language skills and acquiring effective business communication skills;
- Gaining a better understanding of how what is learned in the classroom has a purpose internationally; and
- Adapting to a new environment and culture.