Our partner – a Santander-based post-secondary institution – is situated between a flourishing free trade zone and an established extractive industry. Environmental + Social Governance (ESG) forms part of the social fabric, reflected in the local political context. Our partner is an emerging leader in environment + sustainability with a defined vision, supported by developed talent and institutional capability. Their opportunity is our challenge.
- Shepherding in institution-wide performance metrics, KPI systems + performance evaluation criteria.
- Providing technical assistance that enhances professional education offerings, drawing on competency-based approaches and aligned with environmental + social governance principles (ESG).
- Designing + launching new centres of excellence in sustainability, productivity + innovation.
- Co-developing + implementing new strategies that support diversity and sustainability within the local industry.
Impact on the Client
- Empowering an analytics-driven culture by identifying + embedding analytics leaders throughout the organizations.
- Enabling industry-academic engagement through productivity, innovation + sustainability-focused applied research.
- Integrating sustainability within public awareness, community engagement + social development programming.
- Positioning our Client to capture a larger segment of the professional education + training market through a new growth strategy, program suite and academic foundation.